Thursday, June 3, 2021

Thursday, June 3rd


 Today is Thursday, June 3rd.

Yesterday was Wednesday.

Tomorrow will be Friday.

It is ... and ...

I feel ...

How do you feel? I feel...


➡️ Parts of the House

Watch the video and answer the questions

Questions:

1. What are the four rooms in the house?

2. Do you sleep on the desk?

3. What can you do in the kitchen?

4. List 4 objects you can find in the living room.

5. Can you brush your teeth by the sink?

6. Where can I find a wardrobe?

Answers: 

1. The four rooms in the house are the bedroom, barthroom, kitchen and living room.

2. No, I don´t. I sleep on the bed.

3. I can cook and eat.

4. I can find a sofa, an armchair, a lamp and a TV.

5.Yes, I can.

6. I can find a wardrobe in the bedroom. 


➡️ Science: Animal Nutrition

Carnivores, Omnivores and Herbivores Poster by BookLife

Copy in your copybook:

 🥩 Carnivores eat meat

🥦🥩 Omnivores eat both meat and plants

🥦 Herbivores eat fruit and other parts of the plant

Can you name 2 carnivores, 2 omnivores, and 2 herbivores?

✏️ Write them in your copybook


📗 Science Book 2 - “Living Things” Pages 12 - 13 - 16 - 17







 


No comments:

Post a Comment